Crew Assistance Program
Crew members needing assistance with personal, legal, or financial issues can turn to the Crew Assistance Program (CAP). The program, provided by GuidanceResources Worldwide, provides counseling, legal, and financial consultations, and crisis intervention services free of charge to all our crew members and their dependents. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CAP is entirely confidential, and no information about your participation in the program will be provided to Princess Cruises without your consent.
There are many reasons why you may wish to take advantage of these services. Use CAP, for example, if you:
- Are experiencing stress, anxiety, or depression
- Are feeling overwhelmed by the demands of balancing work and family
- Are dealing with grief and loss
- Need assistance with child or elder care concerns
- Have legal or financial questions
- Have concerns about substance abuse for yourself or a dependent
- Need help adjusting to life at sea
When you call from a ship or port, you will speak to a credentialed professional who will listen to your concerns and assist you by telephone with a wide range of behavioral, legal, financial, and work-life concerns. When you or your family members call from home, you will be referred to a local professional who can provide assistance.
At sea: +1.855.665.4374
At home (reverse call back to the U.S.): +1.312.595.0074
The GuidanceResources website is: www.guidanceresources.com. First-time users must enter the Organization Web ID. Our Web ID is available from your onboard Human Resources Manager or manning agency, or by contacting GuidanceResources by phone.
- Career Development
- » Crew Assistance Program
- Crew Internet Service
- Crew Self-Service
- Planet Princess
- Policies & Procedures
- Safety & Security